Sunday, February 9, 2014

PDA, ATC challenge/swap: theme = open theme; (#45)

After an extended break over christmas I have finally posted the entries for last Decembers challenge. Still a small but enthusiastic bunch of entrants. And of course some wonderful art cards to end the year on.

As usual, all atc/aceo artists are welcome to join PDA (Paper and Digital Art) and join in our current challenge/swaps. You will have to be a member of PDA but it is free and there are many other groups which may well whet your appetite to be creative with images.

As usual, I will simply post the images with the first name of the artist. Don't forget alll entrants are able to request a link to any web site they are involved with or run. Just get in touch with me via the group/PDA or leave a comment below.

 Barbara

 Ian

 John

 John (2)

 Josie

Kaylene

Tee gave us something very different and I must admit it is something I would very much like to try for myself.



Neat, don't you think


Nnormal service will now be resumed and the next theme is "ILLUSION", why not give it a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment