Sunday, October 20, 2013

PDA, ATC challenge/swap: theme = Trouble Lurking (#41)

Time to catch up with a couple of challenges, this one was based on a theme of "trouble lurking". I was looking forward to seeing how the participants would interpret this theme. I always look for a subject which could be desribed as "stretching" and never know what I will be doing myself until I sit down to actually start creating. This ultimately gave me quite a hard time but I think I eventually managed to think outside the box and finish with something which I had not expected,

So here are the entries for this challenge, hope you enjoy them:-


By Amanda


By John


By John


By Kaylene


By Kim


By Rosie


By Tee

Are you interested in this sort of challenge to create an ATC based on a searching theme. Would you be interested in a trade amongst the challenge entries base on a random choice. This and lots of other fun projects can be found on Paper Digital Art and Images by Kim, come along and try out the site, and make a few new friends into the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment